Columbus Ohio Temple

Sunday, May 18, 2014

May 14, 2014

Hola mi Familia!

Yo tengo dos gatos para el libro con queso.... hahaha Don't ask. Just random. Anywho! So It was freakin awesome to talk to you guys this last Sunday. I'm a little bummed we couldn't get more time or get the Oovoo to work. But oh well. It was cool to talk to you and Alec! :) So last week we actually had a pretty good week. We found quite a bit of people and also were able to have a couple cool meetings. I don't have too much to say really. But E. McCullough left for Brazil and I'm getting transferred too. Not sure whats gonna happen.. It's weird but it was definitely time for a change. We were able to get in contact with Dwayne after two weeks and he had all these big concerns come up and all of a sudden after much fasting and praying the Lord told him its not true.... That just bugs the crap outta me but oh well! haha People have their agency. I just love when people try to ask me if they can pray for me to find the truth. Little do they know that time and time again when they do pray they do get it answered because my testimony of this is constantly being reaffirmed. It's cool and I know one day these people will accept the gospel. I love this gospel and my testimony of it. I'm so grateful for the foundation that I'm built upon. Man. What a crazy life. Today was good though. We had a zone funday. We went Bowling and played Sand Volleyball in the rain. It was so much much and not gonna lie made me miss home a little bit but it's all good! haha our zone pretty much exploded and everyone is getting moved around. I didn't get a call if I'm still DL or not (not that it matters) but I just hope I get an area and a companion that is a bro and is like me and we can get the work done. I wanna finish my mission on a high note. Not in survival mode. but Anyways. I love you all! I'll write monday!

Love,
Elder Derrek Bowler

***as a side note...Elder Bowler was transferred to Beavercreek which is near Dayton.  

No comments:

Post a Comment