Columbus Ohio Temple

Monday, September 8, 2014

September 2, 2014


So this last week was purty goood! I can't complain too much! I went on Exchanges with E. Peterson last week on Tuesday and we went and got stuff for Alec's Birthday and we went and did more service for AJ. I just sanded and finished his desk. It looked pretty nice! Oh and yeah My nail finally fell off. So that was exciting! haha Nothing too eventful happened this past week. We were able to find get in touch with a couple cool part member families.. Had a couple bonfires and got caught in a couple rain storms!! So all the same stuff!! I'm working hard to try and not get in any kind of funk. But it's been good. I have done a lot of reflecting on the past two years and it all just feels like a weird dream! I can't believe it's been two years! But it's something I'm eternally grateful for. I did get a weird cold and pulled something in my back that made it hard to breathe. So just one thing after the other but it's all good. I'm taken care of here. I got some boxes to try and send stuff home so I gotta try packing that up soon. How did you ship my bike home? I got a box for it but how'd you get it sent for 65 bucks? Anyways. Yesterday was Labor day so the libraries were all closed so we went to Young's dairy and got unlimited Mini Golf, Driving Range, And Batting Cages. We had the whole district there so that was fun. It got a little humid. And two clubs slipped out of my hands cause they got a little sweaty... 0__o Whoops... haha it was fun though being around everyone. We have a great district here and it makes the mission fun. I don't have much to say but thanks for the birthday wishes. If I remember something cool I'll write it next week. haha But here are some pics!! Love you guys! Oh and we saw Richard and Tina. Richard blessed the Sacrament this past week! it was awesome!! They are doing really well and their two granddaughters light up whenever we show up haha they're fun. Life is good in the hood!! 
K I gotta jet!! Love you all!!
Love
Elder Derrek Bowler




No comments:

Post a Comment