Columbus Ohio Temple

Thursday, February 20, 2014

February 19, 2014

Hey Ma, and Erryone
So pretty much that's crazy sad about Monte. I hope Ashley is doing ok with it. But I am glad to hear everyone else is doing good. Transfers is tomorrow and E. McC and I are both staying. Which will be interesting. I got a good chance for growth cause now I'm a DL.This past week has been pretty balanced over-all A while ago we fasted for the people we have been blessed to teach to progress further and also to find Solid people. Every one we found the past transfer has just been kind of a flop. So last week we found some pretty solid people which is really cool. We actually have been finding a bunch of people from Ghana! Most have had contacts with the church back in Africa. So it's been really cool. Even dug out a couple who got their car stuck in a bunch of snow! I love being stateside. Especially Columbus cause I've had contact with pretty much every single culture out there haha so it's sick.
I don't have a whole lot of time and I have a bunch of funny experiences to write about but in short. It's just funny talking to people who are VERY into their religion and church and when they talk to us it's just funny. But mostly I just wanted To write and say that I love and miss you all. I gotta run cause we have a dinner. But we had two really sweet lessons with Tim Jennings. PLEASE remind me to write about them. They deal with scriptures I found that helped me and others. Mosiah 7:33 (I love this one and we got deep with it) also check out Alma 7:27-30 and 1 Ne 20:10 AND 21:16. I'll write more on Monday but I love you all!!!! :D

Love ,
Elder Derrek Bowler

No comments:

Post a Comment