Columbus Ohio Temple

Sunday, January 26, 2014

January 8, 2014

Hey!
 
Sooo I'm being transferred. And I'm pretty bummed about it. I loved this area and now I get to leave it. Right when things start picking up. I have a really bad headache right now and can't think of anything to write really so I'll look back through my journal and write details on Monday. We've had a pretty good past week. Last week we had interviews and all of that and President was on one and was just getting after everyone. I pretty much knew I was gonna get transferred from that moment on but now it's for sure. and even though I can't remember much right now I know that this past week was eventful haha. And frustrating and good all at the same time. It's how missionary work is. I'll send pics though for this week and such. Sorry ha. I just don't feel good enough to write. I love you all though. Thanks for everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment